Thursday 25 August 2011

Teething Bling Bangle Review!!

        

  I was very lucky and excited to be able to review a Teething Bangle from Teething Bling at Smart Mums UK!!  I had heard so much about them on facebook I just had to find out more!


  This is what I found ...


  Smart Mums are the sole distributors of Teething Blling in the uk, they are a cardiff based company, I love supporting smaller companies, you can find some great products. Teething Bling originates from the US!  Teething Bling is the original teething jewellery which is just the best idea, as I'm sure most mummys are like me and just don't wear any jewellery for the safety of your children and for the safety of the jewellery too!  Callum is always trying to chew my mums necklace so I know the idea would really work!  The bangle is made from the same material as teething toys but really looks fab, fashionable and the bangle is also comfy.  What is brilliant is the bangle looks great even when Callum is in bed :)  I love the fact that when I go out I can wear the bangle and give it to Callum in moments of teething need!!  You will be happy to know the products are free from all the nasties and are non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free.



  It arrived in a lovely little bag with all the relevant information, I was very impressed with the packaging, simple but very effective!!  Like a little goody bag!!!


  As soon as I gave the Bangle to Callum he instantly put it in his mouth and chewed it for ages, it is just the perfect size for his little hands and not heavy so he can pass it from one hand to the others so acts as a toy that develops his hand eye co-ordination.






  When I first saw the Bangle I was wary if it would fit over my hand as I find it hard to get bangles over my hands, I must have long width's hands :)  I had no problem not too lose and defiantly not too tight at all.  The feel is obviously different to your usual jewellery but you get used to it very quickly!


  The price of the bangle is £8.95 which is a great price as you are paying for jewellery and a teething ring in one.  The teething bangle also will last a very long time so I feel its a fab price!


  You should defiantly take a look at the Teething Bling Website their are other fantastic products on offer such as beautiful pendants!


Teething Bling Website-    -http://www.smartmumuk.com/index.php?id=2


 Teething Bling Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/TeethingBlingUK


  Teething Bling Twitter- http://twitter.com/#!/teethingblinguk


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea...think i may invest in a piece for my next one as ive heard lots of people raving about it recently. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are fab Jenna, I want one of the Pendants! :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...