Thursday 4 August 2011

My First Vlogging review thanks to Forever Friends Naturals!!

               


 



  Well.... Get me I have done my 1st Vlog!!! I was asked by the lovely people behind the Baby product line Forever Friends Naturals to review Forever Friends Naturals Nighty Night Cuddle Lotion.  They also wanted me to test it out during baby massage, video record it and put it on their website.  The aim is to show other mums and dads how lovely baby massage is and maybe give them a 
bit of confidence to do it themselves, i was happy to help of course!


 I haven't been able to go to any baby massage classes in my area as I can't take Annabelle too, the only day she has been in pre-school there are no classes which I was sad about!  I took Annabelle since she was about 7 weeks until she was 6 months old, it was so relaxing and Annabelle was a star!  I loved the atmosphere, so calming  and boy did she sleep afterwards!! :)


  Callum hasn't had a baby massage before I received the product so I wondered how he would take it!   Callum since he was born has suffered badly with wind, I actually find I am burping him for 2 hours or more and by that time he's hungry again.  So I thought baby massage would help with the trapped air and hopefully easier bedtime! 



  Here are the benefits of baby massage...


  • Develops their first language, which is mainly touch
  • Enhances their feeling of being loved, respected and secure
  • Helps to strengthen and regulate their digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems
  • Relieves symptoms of colic, gas and constipation
  • Calmed nervous system leads to more restful sleep
  • Teaches babies how to be aware of their body's tension and how to release it, an invaluable gift as they grow into adulthood.
    Back to my review :)

 
  Forever Friends state 'Simple yet effective, this moisturing formulation is perfect for nourishing dry areas and giving your little bear a cuddle-filled gentle massage after bath time'  The key ingredients are Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Glycerin !

                      
  I do believe they are right, the ingredients are natural therefore simple,  the lotion is thick and I could feel how moisturising it was before it even touched Callum.  There is plenty of Lotion in the tub as you only need to put on your hands to massage, I don't think Callum would have appreciated having loads on at one time plus the skin soaks it up anyway!!  I hate lotions that feel wet and greasy after but this is fantastic, absorbs quickly and was able to get Callums vest and sleepsuit very soon after the massage had ended!!


  Callum took to his massage very well, I followed a guide which you can download yourself, It was so easy to follow, there also are fab tips to help you!!  I think he loved the bonding time we had as its always Annabelle, Callum and I!!  He was so relaxed, I had put a relaxing CD on in the background and he was almost drifting off!!  I massaged him after bath, before bed, he went down straight after his bottle ( which never usually happens) and slept through!! So it must have helped his wind, was very happy!!


  I will Insert a Video, but my two Monkeys have now got the Chicken pox so will update next week hopefully!!



If you want to have a little look at the Forever Friends collection, its HERE   It is a Fab website with tips for baby massage, dads and bonding with your baby, also freebies that are the gorgeous Forever Friends E-Cards!! You have got to have a look :)

This one is for downloading the massage guide from the website:

Their facebook page!!




    




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...