Sunday 26 May 2013

Redundancy Update

Redundancy is horrible however positive you may be.

The good news is that my other half has a job now but the effects of redundancy are still here.  

The bills are coming out but not all of them will get paid due to the fact that the redundancy money has gone, on bills and rent! The only things we spent on 'spends' were a samsung galaxy note and some clothes for myself and the children.  Poor Phil.

His old job didn't pay him his holidays after he had already questioned the amount.  Its coming into the account soon but just messes up the bills!

Phil was depressed and it was awful for me if I am honest.  

But...........

He has a job
He is now happy
I am happy
The children are enjoying happy parents

Now hurry up pay days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...