Monday 20 May 2013

Nye Portraits Review

I was asked by Ashley from Nye Portraits to email a photograph which I wanted turning into a Portrait.  I love photos and always admire my grandmas portrait done many years ago.  So I was very excited to have one done of my children.

Here was the image I sent


This is the portrait Ashley made for me


                                                         I Love it!!

Its amazing how accurate it is and the detail is fantastic.  I have not got anything similar as a keepsake or on show at home.  It is very unique.  I love the fact its a portrait without the hassle of sitting still for a long period of time.

It would make a fantastic gift!

For me, it is placed in my kitchen and its the start of my wall, a collection if memories as well as my blogging wall!



Have a look at Nye Portraits HERE and Ashley's twitter page HERE

Pricing is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...