Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Small Business Weekly Showcase- Cakerella

Week 2's Small Business is Cakerella, I have asked Sarah some questions for you!!
Photo: Special request penguin! :) xx Photo: Strawberry pops! :) x  

1. When and how did Cakerella begin?

I first made some pops last year for my goddaughter's birthday and the interest in them at her party was amazing! The same happened again when I made them for a baby shower, and when someone asked if I could make them for wedding favors I decided to set up Cakerella, providing pops across the UK! 

2. What occasions do you make Pops for?

Pops can be made for any occasion, they've been hugely popular among brides-to-be for their weddings, and also for children's birthday parties! They are perfect for party bags, baby showers or even as sweet little thank you's! 


 Photo: Blue baby shower pops!
3. Do you have specific designs and would you design and create one a customer asked for?

I like to be creative and hope to continue to come up with new ideas, however I love bringing someone's visions to life if its something I haven't already made. Recently I've been working with a customer to create something completely new that fits their brand, and hope to be able to show these soon! 

4. How much time would a customer give for the Pops to be created?

I ask for at least a weeks notice in order to ensure I have everything together, to come up with something new if needed and to arrange delivery, either locally or by courier.

5. What are your prices?

All pops are priced the same, and depend on quantity as below:

10 - 15 - £1 each
16 - 49 - £0.75 each
50+ - £0.50 each

These vintage floral Pops were made as a special request..



These wedding Pops have been so popular! 


Photo: New wedding pops x

Some fun Lego pops! 
Photo: Little Legos! X


I'm on - 

Facebook: www.facebook.com/cakerellacandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...