Monday 13 May 2013

Review- KJD Fairytale Creations- Photo Editing


 The Fairy Godmother from KJD Fairytale Creations asked me if I wanted to have one of my photo's editing  and to add the review to my blog! I love photos of course I said yes especially when I started browsing through her previous creations.

  Fairy Godmother asked me to email a good quality photograph and let her know a theme I would like.  She said to let her know even the little detail of colours or added images such as butterflies.

 This was what I asked for... Annabelle with butterfly or fairy wings, fairy background and Annabelle's Favourite colours are pink and purple. I also asked for Annabelle's first and middle name to be added!  Annabelle loves fairies and princesses so I knew she would love to look at herself in fairyland!

 Here is the Before and After




 I love the new edit, better than I expected to tell the truth! The colours are just perfect and the added images are gorgeous! I love that the wings enhance Annabelle and the Blue top looks like part of a butterfly. The added fairydust effect are lovely, I never thought of it but Fairy Godmother knows best!!  I think the image is so clever, detailed down to the reflection in the water.

 This is to be printed for Annabelle's room, her request and in our living room.  My family have even asked for an edit!  Whats great is that it can be printed how many times as you would like.

 Will I be buying another edit from KJD Fairytale Creations? Yes definatly!! The baby edits are beautiful and would make a important keepsake and I would love to have Callum with his favourite tv characters.

********************************

  Have a look at KJD Fairytale Creations website HERE, facebook HERE and Twitter page HERE, have a look at all the edits and see if you like them as much as me!!

********************************

  If you are interested in prices, how Fairy Godmother started her business and before and after images please check out my first small business Showcase post HERE



***********************************




  A special offer from KJD Fairytale creations to my lovely readers 

 Buy one get one free on edits (cheapest edit being free) just quote blog241 when ordering. also for ONE reader they can win 1 edit and a 10x8 print absolutely Free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...