Sunday 12 May 2013

Bargains- Aldi's Super 6



I've become a keen Aldi shopper recently as budgeting is our only option.  I love buying Aldi'd Super 6 which is 6 fruit and Vegetables that change every fortnight.
Ive decided to let my readers know as I am sure you may be interested in saving some money!

9th May- 22nd May



 CeleryCelery 49p

 CucumberCucumber 49p

Lemons Lemons 3 pack 49p

Spring Onions Spring Onions 49p

Tomatoes Tomatoes 49p

Garlic Garlic 49p

Maybe you could make Lemon Meringue Bakes that I made for mothers Day HERE is the post



Please note Aldi have not asked me to write this

              Victoria x

2 comments:

  1. I love Aldi and Lidl, it's amazing how much cheaper they are than the 'big' supermarkets Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Why Pay more :) xx

    ReplyDelete

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...