Tuesday 19 March 2013

Mums need more treats that Mothers Day don't you agree?

 Mums.... We need more time out to relax don't you think? I remember Phil(the dad) saying 'What do you want for Mother's Day?' I said 'Some peace and Quiet' I have to say I got lots of lovely goodies but no time out!  What a shocker!!

  Thinking back though the first and only holiday Phil and I had abroad was in 2008! We went to turkey and it was amazing other than the scary Turkish Men :) We had the sun and sea and most of all time!! Didn't know it then and I was desperate to have a baby! 

 I am sure that we will go abroad as a family in the future but Phil and I do need some 'us time' to be just a couple.  Not have to have the same convesation onthe way out ' where's the nappies? Is the milk ready?  You get the children ready?' It would be wonderful to head down to London City and wear a gorgeous dress and have time to smile at each other!

Where would we go??


 Situated on Sloane Street, in one of the best shopping areas in central London, this contemporary hotel is perfectly positioned for visiting many of the British capital's greatest shops and attractions. These include Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Harrods and Harvey Nichols, as well as Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the Victoria and Albert Museum.

 I was also asked if I wanted a little treat which is also available at all the Millennium and Copthorne Hotels.  The L'Occitane hand creams were so fancy in beautiful packaging which I think reflects the look of the hotels! All 3 smelt gorgeous and my hands were treated for once!




 Spring Blossom Hand Collection by L’Occitane



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...