Saturday 9 July 2011

Today we have spent the day at home which has been lovely, at times!! When we spend the day in Annabelle gets very clingy with her dummy! So i feel its time for the dummy (dub a da) as she calls it Challenge! I have tried a few techniques but having a baby means I have been a bit too relaxed.  From now on it will only be for bedtime!!
  I am going to have a special place, her pillow so she associates with bedtime! As she doesn't nap in the day anymore she is likely not to be reminded, well other than Callums! We will give it a go!!!! We will let you know how we get on!!!!

 I am very excited as I am going to London for the weekend in september for my birthday! I am going with my friend Claire, yes no Children.  The plans at the moment are to see Kate Middleton's Dress at Buckingham Palace, think it will be the highlight on the weekend!Very excited! Also to see Legally Blonde at the Savoy theatre! Will have some fab pictures im sure!!     Web Page if You are interested on seeing 'The Dress'


Cute Owl Machine Embroidery Design Single by SimplySweetEmbroider | http://www.etsy.com/listing/4840...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...