Sunday 31 July 2011

Help Great Ormond Street Hospital by sharing your Disney memory !!!



As i turned on the Disney Junior Channel this morning, an advert came on which i actually think is the best advert I have ever seen!!!!  

 Disney will Donate One Million Pounds to Great Ormond Street Hospital when they reach their target, One Million Disney Memories!!!!

 Well as a Mummy I think its amazing, and even though i cannot donate myself by me giving my first Disney memory i would have helped many Children!!! Very Special!!!!


So my First Disney Memory is ....  Dad brought back Beauty and the Beast from a holiday he went on, for my little Sister Charlotte and myself, well we were mesmerized!! We both wanted to be Belle!!!! I wanted to have her voice, Still do!!! I now have my own little (Anna) Belle!!!



The Disney Website is HERE

It will link you up to Facebook where you can share you memory HERE


 I am going to tag 5 mummys to spread the word, I have chosen

Emmysmummy

blog by baby

Mummy Bird

Bubbalovesblog

Me and My Kiddywinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...