Sunday 31 March 2013

Bargain Buy! Owl Cushion from Home Bargains


I was very happy to find these Owl Cushions in my local Home Bargains the other day.  I've always wanted one but to tell the truth the prices were just too high for a cushion and I have other things to pay for at the moment.

 I couldn't believe the price when I saw them that I picked two up instantly! They cost £3.99 each! 



 I didn't realise that they would be such a big hit with Annabelle and Callum, they even tucked the owls up for a sleep.



The Cushion owls sit on our bay windows in the living room and look fab!


 I am not sure if every Home Bargains are selling them but its worth a look if you love these cushions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...