Sunday 24 March 2013

I would love to be a 2013 Official Toy Reviewer for The Toadstool

 The Toadstool are on the search for Toy Reviewers for 2013 and I would LOVE Love Being a Mummy Blog to be apart of it.



  Annabelle, Callum and Joseph, like all children love a good toy to play with and like all parents I want the toy to be from a respectful company, that the toy is safe and lasts a long time.  Their favourite toys are currently  are dressing up costumes.  Callum doesn't care if hes wearing a girls shoe he is exploring and having fun and that is what play is all about.  Learning as they play.



It would be a fantastic opportunity for my little tots to be apart of.  Here are some of the lovely toys that you can find on the The Toadstool.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...