Saturday 23 March 2013

We Love Sensory Play!!


Last week whilst Annabelle was at preschool I decided to book the local sensory room at one of the children centre's for an hour of relaxing! The last time I went Callum was about 6 months old.


I am glad I went. There was more equipment which made it so much better for toddlers.  Callum loved it and it was lovely to see him exploring and loving all the colours.  It was like I was experiencing something new.  Amazing Feeling.

Whilst Joseph decided to sleep Callum and I bonded which doesn't happen these days.  He is still a baby really!

We will defiantly be going back at least a few times a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...