Wednesday 2 January 2013

Theraline- The Original Maternity & Nursing Pillow Review





   I was asked to review the Theraline Maternity and Nursing Pillow which was very exciting as I had never used a pregnancy pillow before, I just used a normal pillow and placed it under my bump.
 As you can see from the photograph it is a great modern design and would suit many mums/mums to be.



  As I was in late pregnancy my bump was getting heavy and I was becoming incredibly achy so the first night I placed it long ways and lay with one leg leaning over it.  I can tell you it was such a relief to my back I could feel the difference and I was much more comfortable, I slept very well and my back wasn't aching!  I found I could easily change position and place the pillow in the shape i wanted it due to the micro beads inside, very clever!  I used this for the reminder of my pregnancy and is a must buy.

 Theraline States that the pillow...

  • X-long surface bends the way you like 
  • Innovative flexible and stable filling
  • Feels like sand yet light as a feather
  • Comfortable support in any position
  • Pregnancy and baby feeding pillow combined

 All of the above is True!

 As you can see from the following pictures it was a big hit with Callum!




 It can also be used as a breastfeeding pillow however as I had a lot of trouble breastfeeding so was unable to try it out!  I can see how it would benefit a nursing mum as the beads can be pushed together to get the thickness to the height you would like your baby.


 This pillow retails at £44.95  . I think its great as can be used in pregnancy, for feeding or just cuddling up with extra comfort.  Here are the other designs!

 Please Note- I was kindly sent this fantastic pillow in return for a review but all opinions expressed are entirely my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...