Saturday 12 January 2013

The White Company Challenge


  Every Mummy deserves a luxury bedroom don't you think?  I've been looking for inspiration over at The White Company and have got some amazing ideas... need to pinterest now!!

  I believe you can jazz up your furniture with some amazing accessories and there you have it! One amazing room that you are proud of!

 Looking at The White Company amazing range I have fallen in love with this idea that I WILL do eventually!!   I absolutely Love the Ercol Rocking Chair in white which is £745 .  I can just imagine feeding my little boy his milk whilst soothing him by the rocking movements.  I'm sure one day i will read a book so it would be a great chair to relax on.
    The reason I adore it is its so shabby chic and I think white is a great colour to theme as you can add any colour to it  Looking at the festive season I would add ...

Kelmscott Cushion Covers- was £40 now £28
I love the cushions the diamante's give it that festive finish which can be used throughout the year which would also look gorgeous on The White Company's Bed Linen here
Unscented Pillar Candle £12
 I think these candles are so elegant and romantic  just what a bedroom needs for that amazing touch.  I would have to buy a white cupboard to place these on.
Hugo Bear was £35 now £24.50
 I believe every bedroom should have a bear to look after it.  I love the Hugo Bear he looks like he's brilliant at cuddles.
Gift Wrap £3.50 

    Here is a very creative way of giving a room a theme.  This gorgeous gift wrap has been used to make pretend presents.  I just love the idea and they bring a room to life.

  I have really enjoyed entering the competition over on Fresh design Blog who have teamed up with the wonderful The White Company  for a blogger win up to £200 worth of bed linen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...