Tuesday 31 January 2012

Going to get crafty, need inspiration!!!

 The time has come yet again to buy both children some new clothes but as they cost a bomb in the shops I decided on good old ebay!!  I managed to win a bundle of clothes for Callum which will last him until summer but I had trouble with bidding for Annabelles.  The clothes I like were just a little out of my price range but I noticed the clothes I like for her are with the animal motifs and flowers with cute buttons, I had a eureka moment!!!

Why don't I buy plain tshirts and jeans and create the design myself!!  I am not expert and i'm sure I will get better with practice but I am very excited about it!!

 I am searching for fantastic blogs with ideas and a tutorial here and there!! Do you know any??

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...