Tuesday 3 January 2012

My new hobby... Competitions

 The last few weeks I have really enjoyed entering competitions and especially winning them :)  

I remember coming across money saving expert forum and got hooked, they list lots of competitions, also a few on twitter and some on facebook.

I thought I would start letting you know my wins so in December I won...


  • a Quinny Buzz from Quinny Claus on facebook- This has got to be a mums dream win!! The pushchair is amazing and I am so grateful as at the moment I could not afford a Quinny!
  • I won a Cashmere Teddy from 'Mummys little Monkey' Blog !! It is a gorgeous little bear that has a rattle in it
  • Also I was one of the winners of the 2 mam soothers
  • I won a pamper set from 'bath and body' via facebook
  • I also won a Photo Print from 'Photo Fairy Design' 
  • Bunch of beautiful Flowers fresh!! from funny how flowers do that

 I am very happy with all my wins!!!  I will share some with you soon x

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Looks like you've got off to a great start on the competitions front. Always fancied a Quinny Buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Thank you! Wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...