Sunday 15 January 2012

My Budgeting Challenge!

  To be honest we have always lived quite frugally but never in control.  I really want to be in control of budgeting!  My partner works, I am a stay at home mum so we have only one wage coming in and I will say its hard work but I wouldn't have it any other way!

 We have 1 car between us both which means for me to have the car in the week is just not an option, even if we had money to spare going to pick Phil up at 6 a clock is a nightmare.  We live approx 25 minutes from his work and both children fall asleep and I need them to go bed at 7ish, just the way I like it!

 We have been talking about organising our shopping as we are not in a routine.  I will be researching yummy but cheap meals, I have seen some ideas on a few website, my favourite is Netmums.  I am interested to find out more about couponing!

 Looking forward to my challenge  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...