Tuesday 20 September 2011

A versatile blogger?!



  I am so happy and lucky!!! I have been tagged and awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award by the Lovely and Talented Love In The Nest!!! Thank You so much :)

             The Rules of this award are as follows ....

  •  Thank the Blogger who has awarded you and link back to them
  • Share Seven things about yourself
  • Pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs

1. There is 21 years difference between me and my half brother
2. I left University after nearly a year as I couldn't write at University Level, later found out I am borderline dyslexic 
3. I went Gymnastics when I was younger
4. Since Blogging I love spending time at home
5. I really can't cook
6. I love to be organised
7. I love entering ( and winning ) Competitions


I am tagging the following 15 Blogs





2 comments:

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...