Saturday 10 September 2011

The kind - Hearted Blogger Pledge




I came across Lindy Loves Blog last night and she posted about a blogger pledge called ' The Kind- Hearted Blogger Pledge and I thought fantastic.  I did a little bit of googling and found out the pledge started in 2010 by a Blogger from Hawaii called Jo, em, Jay & me ! She had personally experiencing not so nice behaviour in the blogging community!
I haven't actually experienced what I call internet bullying but I recently seen it and was disgusted! I do not have time for people in real life neither in the blogging community which bully!  We teach children bullying is wrong, why do adults do it, we are the role models, no wonder this world is like it is!!!


AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:


  • Create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
  • Be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
  • Stay away from internet/blogging bullying
  • Speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
  • Make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
  • Acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
  • Know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
  • Believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.
╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.Kind hearted bloggers!! :)




I also will be putting my pledge on show on my blog at all times! As I am proud to be A KIND HEARTED BLOGGER!!


2 comments:

  1. Well done you.
    Initiatives like this have the power to change the world for the better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much!! I totally Agree :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...