Monday 15 July 2013

What happens to your brain when you have children?

 I had to drop some paper work off at the local library, I had been meaning to do this 'chore' for weeks but one thing after another and it was still not done.  I grabbed the bag from the bottom of the stairs and was very proud of myself when got into the town.  Placed the bag in my pushchair and quick march to the library.
 I had to wait after 1 customer who was being served and thought as I am so organised today I will get the bag out.  Well i'm bloody glad I did as....  it was a bag of children's clothes.  I quietly sneaked out.

 When you have children you do not have time to think! You have to be able to laugh at yourself as it happens to every parent. You are not alone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...