Tuesday 23 July 2013

Housework Tips Series- How to keep on top of the washing up?

First of all... Don't Laugh

I have decided to write up posts on how to keep myself organised around the home as I find I am either stressing about  housework or doing it! I would much rather be spending quality time with my children or my hobbies.

 If you are like me my washing up builds up very fast and gets left on the side which drives me insane!  and who washes up ... me of course.  

 So the new plan is

  • wash up straight away and put on the drainer.  No Pile up!!  
  • No arguments as we would happily take turns on such a quick task
For More tips on the housework check out this page ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...