Sunday 19 October 2014

Who is Victoria Wilkinson?

I have decided to take part in a blogging challenge hosted by an Inspiring Business Lady, Alex Beadon.  I just had to take part and I know Alex's challenges will bring out the best of me, and my blog.


So Here goes....

Who am I?

My names is Victoria Wilkinson, I have just turned 29 ( keep thinking i'm 28 still) and I live in Cheshire, England.  I have been with my other half Phil for 10 Years now and we have 3 beautiful Children, Annabelle, Callum and Joseph.  I am also expecting baby No4 in January so as you can imagine this is a busy household.

Both Phil and I have been working from home a year and tried building another business which to be honest didn't go to plan but we are not quitters and are working on different projects each.  We have gone through a very tough year financially, loosing jobs, our car, nearly our home at one point but we are here positive that we are changing our lives.

When did I start Blogging?

I started blogging about 3 years ago now when my daughter was 2 and my son was 5 months, I was a stay at home mum and wanted to do something that used my brain in a different way,  as going back to employment wasn't the right option financially.  I set up a mummy blog called Love Being Mummy To Two, I learned so much about myself, that I was more than just a mum, I had an identity too.  I carried this blog on, had to change the name to Love Being a Mummy when my youngest was born.  My Mummy Blog was my stepping stone to working online, it broke me further out of my comfort zone.

Who is my Blog For?

This blog is aimed at stay at home mums, however from experience I know some mums really want to have a business that they can do from home so that they can still be a stay at home mum.  My mission is to inspire other ladies out there that they don't have to suffer when they have a child.  They do not have to make the decision to go back to work in employment just to help pay the bills or struggle financially by being a stay at home mum, I want ladies to know that there is a better way.

What have I been working on lately?

You may have read that I have recently joined a new cosmetics company here in the uk called Younique.  It launched October the 1st and I am the 47th Presenter here in the UK, so that is very exciting.  I didn't actually want to start up another business with being so busy already but I knew that this was the opportunity for me, the best opportunity to help as many people as I can.

What I want people to take away from the blog?

I want people to come over to my blog, read a post or more and think wow if this busy mum of 3/4 can do it so can I!! I want to inspire and motivate ladies into action and have as much value here for them as possible to help them with their businesses.  I want people to come over to my blog and love my posts, what I share with them and want to return, over and over.

 Thank You for Reading Todays Post, Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...