Saturday 9 August 2014

My thoughts about becoming a Mum of 4


In January I will become a Mum of 4 Children aged 5, 3, and 2.  I actually can't believe I am pregnant again with my forth, these last 5 years have flown by.  When I had my daughter in 2009 I did want more children but fancied another when annabelle was about 2-3 and 5 year gap then 2 more.  Obviously broodiness took over.

I feel excited just as I did with my first pregnancy, still look at my scan photo's amazed that I have that little baby inside me.  The thoughts about what he will look like, what characteristics he will have, how the children will be together.

I feel nervous about the birth just like my other pregnancies.  I had 3 great labours so really I shouldn't worry.  But I do have memories of the pressure I felt as my babies 1 and 3 were back labours and the thought of it worries me.  The contractions don't worry me at all, that's whats so good about Gas and Air and a water birth but the pressure it doesn't stop.  But it may be like labour no2, a breeze in comparison and I was induced that time.

I do wonder what it will be juggling my newborn and Joseph my 26 month old at the time of my due date. I think because he is now 21 months old and a little monkey, infact my other half has nicknamed him tornado :)  He is a loving little boy but a little on the boystrious side and times make his older brother and sister upset.  I know he would be a bit older so hopefully easier!  Annabelle and Callum I have no worries on jugging them too as I'm sure they will become my helpers.. maybe or maybe not.

I feel I am a busy mum of 3 and I have coped so far, i'm sure I will be fine.  We just learn to adapt to new experiences and it will be an amazing experience i'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. Four children under the age of five, you will certainly have your hands full!..But I think it will be great too. I look at large families and think that it must be great when the children are older and out of nappies. If they get on nicely - most of the time - they always have a playmate on hand and when they are older it must be nice to have busy, crazy family get togethers.

    I hope all goes smoothly with the birth and that your little helpers look after their baby brother and Mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Debbie :)
      Yes I know I will be even more busy! I love having my children and they love one another so much!
      I am sure they will, and thank you I hope so too :)

      Delete

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...