Friday 8 August 2014

Back to Blogging

 Well I have been very quiet here for quite a while, I have to admit my life has been crazy the last year.

 I have lots to tell you about but the jist of the year is redundancies, finance worries, other half not having a job, starting an online business, my eldest starting school, my 3 year old starting Pre school and becoming pregnant with no4.

 I started this blog a few years ago now and it opened my eyes to the opportunities in the world for me, but I couldnt do everything especially juggling 3 children under 5, now under 6.  It has been hard work but I feel now it is time to share my life again with you.

 I have got lots of ideas planned to help busy mums like me as trying to do everything is hard.

I will also share my pregnancy updates with you, currently 17 weeks Pregnant due January.

 Here are some updated Photos of Myself and My Family...







                                Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...