Sunday 23 December 2012

Review- Halos N Horns Mango Melon Mayhem Shampoo and Conditioner


I am a HUGE fan of the Halos N Horns Range and was very happy to review the Shampoo and Conditioner.

   Both of my children hate having their hair washed by either myself or their dad.  It is something I do not look forward to especially whilst pregnant!  So when the Product arrived I got Annabelle my 3 year old really interested.
  At bathtime I let Annabelle pour some into her hands and rub the green product into her hands which she found very funny!  It smells lovely and i'm sure this helped Annabelle as she was happy to rub it into her hair.  It really smells good enough to eat! Luckily my two children didn't attempt this :)
  It is kind to eyes which helped when I had to wash the shampoo and conditioner out.  I still have to have a towel on standby though.
  After it was all washed out Annabelle was very happy and said her hair was now princess hair!

  I think this is a great product.  I like that the Shampoo and Conditioner is together which helps with the ease of it.  It has great effects, Annabelle and Callum's hair was lovely and soft!  I think the price is very reasonable at approx £2.69.  It will in fact last me months as I do not wash my children's hair as much as my own as it doesn't need it!

 I defiantly recommend this product!!!


HERE is the Halos N Horns Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...