Thursday 29 December 2011

We had a fabulous Christmas

  We had a great Christmas, Annabelle is 2 years 8 months and  for the first time understood Santa!! We started our 1st family traditions on Christmas Eve which were putting the sacks out and goodies out for Santa, Phil my partner was in charge of that and went over the top with too much alcohol (which went back into the bottle) Santa managed a beer though!!

  When we got up in the morning it was magical, Annabelle was so excited and when she saw the presents couldn't stop jumping on the spot!!  We actually recorded it so we have it to treasure!!

  For the First time I cooked Christmas Dinner!! As my parents are divorced I can't have both over so for the first time since I was 6 (divorced) I saw my Dad and Step mum on Christmas day!  So therefore I was cooking for 4 adults and 2 children!  we hardly ever eat Sunday dinner so I was very nervous! Phil made the pigs in blanket and I dealt with everything else! It went really well and everyone including myself was impressed well except Annabelle who has turned into a fussy eater again!

  We relaxed and watched Happy Feet in the afternoon!!

  It was my favourite Christmas Day as an adult!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...