Sunday 25 August 2013

Life is Short so LIVE IT!!


I always knew that this life is short but I always put to the back of my mind that we don’t know when this journey ends.
My thoughts go out this week to an amazing girl and her family.
Sarah gained her wings the other day.
Her sister is one of my oldest friends and we are still good friends now.
She got the horrible C
It spread
She was only 28 when she discovered it and she lived until 31
She was the most positive person I have ever met
When you hear that ‘ she was strong enough to live her journey’ I believe this to be right.  She was.  She didn’t let it spoil her fun and the time she had left.
I remember her posting on facebook saying that everyone needs to get real,  They have their health so stop moaning and get on with enjoying life whilst you can.
How true.
You cannot always fix health
But you can always fix everything else whether its friendship, lack of money, where you live, relationships.
Live life while you can
Change your life while you can
You are the only one who can
If you have you’re health you have no excuse
You should have no one feeling sorry for you
Do it!!!  Take action on YOUR life!!
Not happy with something?? Change it…. Now ….. not tomorrow, next week, next year …. NOW!!!!  If you don’t you have only yourself to blame.
Thank you Sarah for the gift of Positivity.  You have changed my perception on life.  Made me come out of hiding.
Life is a gift.
Sarah’s last wish was to get married she did it because she desired it!
Take a leaf out of sarah’s book.

2 comments:

  1. xxx Really does make you think. People worry about money, but health is above and beyond the most important thing in life x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria! Great post! We all need a reminder sometimes not to take things for granted :-) I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would answer a question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...