Friday 30 August 2013

Ready for school

.......... Bar the PE shorts that is

 So Annabelle starts her educational journey on Tuesday and I become a school mum.  I have to say I am not nervous, worried or upset.  Yes I will miss her but she needs that stimulation that I can't give her with having 2 others around!  She misses Preschool so much and the reason is because she loves the environment.  She gets to learn which is so exciting, she gets to play with other children and she gets to come into her own.

 We have bought her school uniform which looks adorable! She has been using some as play clothes! This is how much she longs to be there!

 The only thing I am worried about is getting there on time! My organisation this days is rubbish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...