Thursday 28 February 2013

Review- John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Days Straight

 As Joseph is 3 months old I felt me again and decided I would like to have nice hair now please.  I asked a few bloggers about it and read mixed reviews.  I have naturally curly hair and if I straighten my hair I have to wash it, blow dry to almost dry, brush and dry with a air brush then straighten but felt after all the hard work it doesn't last.  I decided when I was shopping to just buy it and treat myself.
 I had heard it was just a heat protector spray not a semi permenant product if it worked I don't care.

  I have to say I am a very fussy product tester when it comes to hair.  I have tried since a teenager to find THE product to help straighten and smooth my hair.  A niave 15 year old bought straightening shampoo with the hope that I would step out of the shower with different hair.  Obviously this did not happen.  Since becoming a mum my hair has been tied back as I seriously did not have the time.

 So this is the product...


  • Transform curly, frizzy hair into a straight, smooth style that lasts up to 3 days.*
  • Designed to work with your hair straighteners, this weightless spray with heat protection blocks out frizz as you straighten. A revolutionary blend of polymers with keratin protein wraps each strand, sealing in straight style for up to 3 days.* Keeps hair glossy, smooth and swinging with body.
  • Safe for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair.
  • *Or until your next shampoo if less than 3 days.


I sprayed it onto my towel dried hair and styles as usual and I have to say I noticed the difference when dried with the air brush.  It was much easier to dry and the hair felt smooth and I didnt have to keep styling the same piece of hair over and over.

Here is my hair usually



Here is my air brush dried hair


This is my hair straightened that night
And the back 

This is straightened the following afternoon before my night out


 This is my hair just brushed of day 3!


 As you can see it has worked for me! 10/10 for this product!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh wow, you can really see a big difference! It looks so smooth and no flyaway hairs at all! :)

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hayley! Yes there is a big difference I am so impressed x

    ReplyDelete

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...