Saturday 19 December 2015

I was stronger than I thought- Becoming a Single Mum of 4



I started to write down my story of how it all happened how I became a single mum of 4.  Yes it was a horrible difficult time but its not going to help me or anyone else.

What I do know is that I am a Very Strong Person, I made the decision to change my path in life, I made a decision that I was worthy of more, I deserved someone by my side that truely loves me.  If I didn't make that choice I wouldn't be where I am today.

I have 4 young Children aged, 6,4,3 and 11 months and 5 Months ago I became a single mum, my life is hectic, hard at times as children are demanding but my life is so much better, I can actually see a future now and its going to be Amazing.

One thing that has amazed me is how strong I have been, from making that decision to end a 11 year old relationship, and not know if I will meet someone that would take on 4 Children( as that what I had drilled into me by my ex partner) but I didnt care I thought I would rather be single that be treated like rubbish.

Now I am a stronger person for it, i have a wobble here and there but I soon pick myself back up.

What is Amazing is that the future is bright, I get to be secure, I have 4 Happy Children and I have the opportunity to meet the Man for me.

I wanted to share this because I was once someone that was scared to make that decision, I didn't think I could cope on my own but I can and I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...