Wednesday 13 January 2016

Why I love Quotes so much


Sometimes I sit down on my laptop and just don't know where to start, then I decide I need to plan, then I start thinking too much about getting it perfect and guess what... nothing gets done.  I am sure I am not the only one.

Whats good is when you get started and get into the swing of things it becomes a habit so you are not sat there searching for inspiration.

So Why do I love quotes, when i'm in the struggle zone it gives me the motivation I need to just get started, just do it.

I know I should be blogging, so I just needed to get started.

You have to forget the negative thinking, the ego inside of you thats stopping you.

So if you are thinking about doing something, just do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love comments and always reply! If you leave a blog link or twitter name I will come and say hello.
Victoria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...